Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Where does the time go?

Defending Jacob
William Landay

It's happened again!  I haven't written and I have all the excuses lined up.  I was sick...again.  We are remodeling our living area.  Currently having our hardwood floors refinished. Work is busy...and on and on.  Thinking back over these last few weeks I haven't read anything that I've been moved to share about, until now.

I'm currently reading/listening to the book so I don't have any final conclusions yet.  However, what I've read so far, I like.  If you are interested in the audio book of this I would highly recommend it.  The actor sounds so much like Michael Douglas it's creepy.  It's not him of course, I looked it up.  So it's a nice voice and the guy is a great reader.

The story goes like this.  A boy is murdered and a classmate of his is arrested for the murder.  That's Jacob and he's 14.  Jacob's dad was a DA and is now trying desperately to defend his son.  So far the book has only touched on the question of "how far would you go?"  I guess I'll find out how far this particular father will go to defend his son.  It's been a good read so far, but stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment