Monday, September 26, 2011

Books come in all forms these days.  There are good old fashioned bound books.  There are digital books that play on all sorts of devices.  Finally there are audio books which also play on all sorts of devices.  This is my big problem.  I am "reading" one of each type of book at this moment!  Is that an addiction?  At the very least it poses a problem for me.  I'm not sure what to blog about!

I never leave home without my Sony eReader so, when I'm out and about or on my lunch break I read from there.  When I'm working out at the YMCA or running I usually listen to an audio book.  When I'm at home lounging around I'll pick up the old fashioned kind. 

Right now I'm reading two great books, one digital and one audio.  The traditional book isn't so great so I'll probably give that up soon.  As soon as I decide what is worth a blog post...I'll let you all know.

1 comment:

  1. Dang girl, I can usually only read two at a time, sooomtimes three, so this is impressive. But I do like the audio book idea for working out, I usually only use it for driving. I have found that trying to read while biking in the gym is pretty difficult, so audio books would resolve this problem. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete